- The Fiberwe Group will strictly observe all laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information.
- The Fiberwe Group will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner and will clearly communicate the manner purpose in which such information is to be used.
- The Fiberwe Group will use personal information only for the purposes for which it is expressly intended, and for other sphere where reasonably relevant to is purpose and within necessary for the business operations of the company.
- The Fiberwe Group will not divulge personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual involved, except where required to do so by law regulations.
- The Fiberwe Group undertakes to enforce adequate and appropriate security measures to prevent loss, alteration, leakage or other unauthorized access to personal information.
- The Fiberwe Group will comply promptly with any request by an individual to view and/or modify personal information for that individual.
- The Fiberwe Group is committed to appropriate and responsible management of personal information used for business purposes, including the establishment and maintenance of systems and structures to this end.
- The Fiberwe Group will formulate compliance programs in accordance with the above principles, implement programmes by with appropriate training and educational programs, and such programs will be maintained and improved continuawly.
Fiberwe Technologies Co., Ltd. and companies of the Fiberwe Group (hereunder referred to collectively as the "Fiberwe Group"), cognizant of their corporate responsibilities in connection with the proper use of personal information, have committed to the following principles for the protection of personal information, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act 2003 in Japan.
* Any queries or requests to view, modify or delete about personal
information provided to the Fiberwe Group should be directed to the
Fiberwe Co., Ltd. TEL+86-21-5768-8620